Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Girls camp

I had a great time at camp this year. It was all surprises, but i knew a lot of the secrets. The first day was in Gilbert, and we did baptisms for the dead. After the baptisms, we went all around Gilbert doing random things to get our next clue in the race. My team didn't get first place, but we got second!
Baptismal font in the gilbert temple






The second day we woke up at 4 to go on a hike, and we got to walk by the phoenix temple which was really cool. Then we drove to Flagstaff and went canoeing for a while.  Then we drove to the camp and set everything up.
canoeing at lake mary

phoenix temple
The third day, we went to Flagstaff Extreme, which is a rope course that gets about 60 feet in the air! This had different levels, and i made it all the way through! Not very many people did it because it was tiring and really high. After that, we did skits. Mine was a movie about evil grandmas who offer poisonous  cookies, so if i offer you a fake cookie, thats why.
flagstaff extreme
more flagstaff extreme
this is what donald (my squirrel) looked like

The last day, i woke up really early with my friend Anna, and we chased squirrels for at least an hour. The leaders were not happy, because we were screaming a little. then, we packed all of our stuff, and drove home;)

BTW I JUST FOUND THEESE PICS ON THE INTERNET THEY'RE NOT MY PICTURES.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, that sounds like so much fun. I did a high ropes course, and it was super scary. My heart was racing. I miss you! But I do not want any of your cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to make it to the top at the Flagstaff extreme. It looks like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete